Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I would like you to meet Janet :)







Janet is a very dear friend I have met through Make Mine Pink. I live in Arizona and she lives in Florida, but we did get to meet in Chicago in the middle of March while attending the Country Living Magazine Creative Women event. We stayed at a lovely brownstone just off the miracle mile with other Make Mine Pink friends.



Janet is very talented and has a business called Janets Creative Pillows. They are just awesome and she has so much talent. I have posted a couple samples but please stop by her website and her blog. I am sure you will agree. Until next time................gail






5 comments:

Charmingdesigns said...

I'm in Oregon. I am going to be taking a two day workshop from Stephanie Lee in a couple of weeks, i hope I learn some interesting jewelry making ideas. She has a book out, you can google her name.I was making bears when I lived in California...that was about 12 years ago. I will check out your blog more tomorrow. Nice to meet you. Laurie

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

I have one of Janet's pillows...it is absolutely beautiful! not to mention very creative. She put embroidered material in the shape of a vase and then put beautiful silk flowers at the top of that, I had to have it and I'm so happy I got it :)

Gail, your jewelry is beautiful too and I'll be "shopping" you soon.

(())

Unknown said...

My Dear Sweet Gail,

You just put tears in my eyes. How sweet of you to put me on your blog. Thank you sooo much! I feel the same about you. You are such a great friend and think the world of you. You truly made my day dear friend. And thank you to Francie for her sweet comments. She is another joy to know.
xoxoxo
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

Unknown said...

Janet's pillows are so cute!

So nice to meet other Make Mine Pink members...thanks for visiting my blog!

Anonymous said...

HI Gail!! Thanks so much for stumbling across my blog, was lovely to have you visit!! Please pop by anytime and say hi!!
Your Blog is so lovely Im coming back again for sure!!
ugs from down under
mandii