Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Williamsburg VA ~~ Part two
















I just wanted to post a few more pictures of my fabulous weekend at the Make Mine Pink Retreat. I just cant say enough times how much fun, inspiration, and information this weekend was. Plus these women are very good friends. As the year goes on I will post about next years retreat and I hope you can join us!





The first picture is a teddy bear I made for Joyce Lucas, the founder of MMP. I posted a partial picture hinting a few posts ago. LOL Its made from a Make Mine PInk Tshirt. I loved these pumpkins that were painted pink for out table centerpieces at dinner. Too cute! During the retreat we had a business recognition award compititon. I only got a few good pictures, but I would love to post a few examples of the talent in this room!!! These ladies, and everyone else went above and beyond for this compition. First is my friend Carolyn of http://www.theoddsparrow.com/. Her pink pinecones are scented with a peppermint and white chocolate..absolutely delicious! Then is Janet with her adorable pillows. You can find her at http://www.janetscreativepillows.com/ and then there is our cute little Michelle. This was a stunning display. She really outdid herself. You can find her at http://www.rosepetalsandblooms.com/ I hope you enjoyed a little trip to Williamsburg with me.....Until next time...gail

1 comment:

Silena said...

Hi Gail, Thank you for sharing your trip with those of us who were unable to attend....it is so much fun to see all the great pics!!! Just love them!!