Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Marie Antoinette















Hi,,,Joy at http://www.cupidscharm.blogspot.com/ is hosting a Marie Antoinette Soiree celebrating the Queen of Frances birthday. She was know as the queen of excess and one of the most popular Queens that has ever reigned. I chose to celebrate her birthday with crown jewels :) Make sure to click onto the link for Cupids Charm and see all of the others celebrating Marie Antoinette. There will be people from all over the world participating and I cant wait to see how everyone else is celebrating. Enjoy the Soiree!





18 comments:

Joy Jones said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you so much for joining our celebration and sharing your gorgeous jewels! ~ xoxo ~ Joy

Angel Heart Designs said...

Hi! Gail...Love your pretties..
Cindy:) xoxo

Anonymous said...

Ah - what beautiful things Marie Antoinette had to chose from for last nite's soiree.
Cathy

Jessi Nagy said...

beautiful jewels!!!
oxoox,
jessi

Saucy said...

I lurrve your crown jewels. I am working on a Marie-inspired charm bracelet for myself but it is not yet finished! You've outdone yourself.

Gabriela said...

Hello,

Gorgeous jewels!

~ Gabriela ~

Decor To Adore said...

I am losing my head over your beautiful creations!

Maija said...

Everything is oh so pretty!

Marie said...

Hi Gail,

I just love your braceltes, especially the fleur de lis.

Faded Plains said...

Just beautiful!

steviewren said...

Your jewelry are confections of loveliness.

Lauren said...

I love that first bracelet! It is fab!

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Hi Gail,This is trully fun,isn't it.I so love the dress form and the neckless,beautiful.Lets party,Off with my head I go...Hugs Hon Marie Antionette

Katie said...

Oh I loved the charm bracelet's!

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Gorgeous Dress Form Pictures ~ just stunning!

What a fun Blog Party

Karen

PattiV said...

How lovely!!!
Please stop by my blog and enter my giveaway
Patti V

Jenni B said...

I just love your crown necklace. So pretty!

Jenni B

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Gail I just love all of these! They are gorgeous!
Hugs,
Shell