Thursday, June 3, 2010

Girly Finds for Pink Friday





I always look forward to each friday. Especially now that I have gone back to work:) But the real reason is its time for Make Mine Pink Friday. This week our theme is "Girly Finds". Its the perfect theme for me because I am such the Girlie Girl. I always have been. I will never outgrow the ruffles, bows and of course pink! I actually had some time to make a few new things this week. It felt great to be creating again. Be sure to visit www.makeminepink.com/pink-friday tomorrow and see what all of the other participating boutiques will be offering thats pretty and girlie!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* these are JUST gorgeous Gail! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

ImagiMeri said...

Hi Gail,

So happy you're back at work and enjoying it. It's also great to know that you still get to fit in some crafting. I love the first necklace with a crown, as I think I'm royalty.....LOL. Have a great weekend.

Hugs,
Meri

Kath' said...

I sure do enjoy coming and reading you blog each week. I LOVE that dress form that you have all dolled up. Wow that sure would make me smile each morning. I cant believe the bunny with the wings. I have never seen anything like them. Kath'