Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Holiday Shop at Make Mine Pink


I cant believe how long its been since I was able to post. I have been going from the time I get up until I fall into bed at night. Working full time, family obligations and working on my studio re-do took every minute of my days. But its all done now and I love it and know I will be so much more productive. And boy am I ready to get back to the business of creating :)
Its the perfect time to get back into the swing of things. The holidays are here. Can you believe it? I just wanted to let you all know that starting this Friday (the 19th) through Sunday is the Holiday Shop, brought to you by Make Mine Pink. All of the participating boutiques will have lots of adorable Christmas items for sale. There will be alot of sales and some are offering gift wrapping too. Check out this link starting Friday Morning... www.makeminepink.com/holiday

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Have missed ys girl...can't wait to see photos of the re-do! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)