Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pillow Talk



The holidays were great but I am so glad to get back to creating. Its been peaceful and quiet. It seems like its been a very long time since I have been able to enjoy a normal weekend. I had months of redoing my apartment spaces and then the fast pace of the holidays.

Today I made these two pillows. The rooster pillow was some scraps from some home dec fabric. I rouched some satin ribbon to create a trim to dress it up a little. The next is pink roses. I am working a new pattern for a teddy bear with a rag doll type body. I cant wait to get her done. I am really excited to get this year started with alot of new ideas. I hope you all are having a creative start to the new year.

5 comments:

Carolee Crafts said...

I love the new pillows Gail, my favourite? the pink one but know my sister would love the rust/chicken one. Have a very Happy New Year with all your dreams coming true, you deserve it.

Hugs x

Anonymous said...

Gail

Love, the new pillows... especially the pink roses.

Have a wonderful week.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww! These are GORGEOUS Gail! I loveeeeeeeeee that trim on the second one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Hi Gail!

Love the pillows! You did a beautiful job with both. The rooster one is perfect for a country look. And who can resist pink? lol I am also working on some rose pillows. I just need more hands! lol I can't wait to see the bear you create. They are always adorable. Have a fun week,

xoxo

Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

ImagiMeri said...

Hey Girlfriend,

Those pillows are fantastic, you are so stinkin' talented. They especially look soft, too!

Hugs,
Meri