Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Colors Of Spring


This is the time of year I love living in Arizona. The spring begins early for us. Its time to plant flowers and the sun is warm, but with a crisp feel to the air. I wish it would stay in the mid 70s everyday. I would never get tired of that.  If I didnt have my family and friends here I think I would be tempted to move to Maui :) I have a fairly large patio that I cant wait to plant a container garden in.  I cant decide if I want to have a mixture of colors with geraniums, pansies, snap dragons and many more, OR if I want to stick with a color scheme. My patio furniture is white and pink. I guess I will have to get out there and see what inspires me.

I have been working on some new creations getting ready for spring. Tomorrow its Make Mine Pink Friday. If your new to my blog, this is an event that  the shops at Make Mine Pink have every friday. Its a themed day of shopping. The month of march is "The Colors Of Spring".  Be sure to check out this link tomorrow to see what the different shops will be offering.  I am sure there will be lots of pillows, jewelry, garden art, vintage items, all with spring decorating in mind.  Each friday there will be new items listed. Ahhhh, Spring Fever has set in, but I must get going and get to work. I hope you are have a beautiful spring day too! Make Mine Pink Friday    

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are FAB!! I loveeeeeee that bunny! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

ImagiMeri said...

Hey Girlfriend,

Can't wait to see you at the luncheon. Looks like you've been awefully busy and having fun. Great stuff.

Big Hugs,
Meri

Anonymous said...

I love your bunny!!!!