Monday, May 16, 2011

How Cute Is This? :)


I have been busy working and getting ready for my surgery on May 31st. Getting my house ready and groceries and kitty supplies stocked up on.  I am not sure how long I will be out of commission, but it sounds like it could be 6 to 8 weeks. I am looking forward to having a new hip and getting my life back. I am relatively young to be having my hip replaced, but my situation goes back to birth. So, its very exciting to think of how great it will be to walk normal and pain free once again. Its been a very long time. I dont have much to share at the moment, but I wanted to post my new computer. A friend of mine helps me with my computer stuff and he does a great job building my systems from scratch. He is quite smart about such things.  He found this pink and white "Kitty" tower case and new it was perfect for me. I love it:)

Well, I hope you all have a pretty day. 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Gail!

I can't believe the surgery date will soon be here. It's nerve racking thinking about it,but like you said all for the best. I know it will go well and it will feel great to walk the way you want to. OMG...that is really a cute kitty tower case. Love that! It's always fun to visit you. Hope you have a fantastic week! And thanks for visiting me too. You always leave such sweet comments. I appreciate it.
xxoo
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Good luck with your surgery... I loveeeee the new computer! :):):):):)

Carolee Crafts said...

The surgery is getting nearer and you will be fine, think of what you will be able to do after wards, my thoughts will be with you day by day x

Love the kitty tower

Patricia said...

Good luck on the surgery, I'm praying for you. 6-8 weeks seems like a good trade off to be able to walk pain free again!
Hugs,
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings

Mary Patterson said...

Hi Gail - I, too, LOVE that new computer tower. PINK - I have never seen one like it. CUTE!
The anticipation of your surgery is hard right now, I know, but it WILL be all worth it in a few months. How wonderful that a life-time of pain to this point will be soon gone and what a JOY that will be. I am praying for a quick & complete healing and for patience for you as well as lots of help the first few days & later when you need it.
Hugs & prayers,
Mary Patterson
Mary's Cottage Treasures

Lori said...

Gail, my hubby had hip replacement at 48 yrs old and it was the best thing he ever did !!!!! Immediately after surgery he was pain free from what it was before. I can tell you he did his surgery in May as well and a few wks afterwards I took him to Chandler Mall to walk as plenty of seats, a/c and people watching ;0 ;0
Good luck !!!!!!