Sunday, November 20, 2011

How Many Things Can You Make With A Shirt:)



I am having fun with new ideas. You have to always be looking ahead. I have been creating new designs and also working on drafting patterns of my cupcake and ice cream cone pillows. But I have also been having some fun repurposing mens shirts.  I found this pink and white striped shirt at goodwill and made a chair cover, two wine bottle gift bags and with some left over scraps, a cupcake pot holder:)

I hope everyone is getting ready for family celebrations and have a wonderful Thanksgiving! 

4 comments:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

You are such a clever girl!! Love them! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are AMAZING!! WOW WOW WOW!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Carolee Crafts said...

Wow brilliant ideas Gail xox

Lisa McDonald said...

Love your newest creations!