Thursday, February 5, 2009

I would like you to meet Kathi :)











You meet the nicest people out here in blog land. I was blog hopping a found a great jewelry artist named Kathi. She was having a blog contest for one of her beautiful rings so I left a comment. Much to my happy suprise I WON!!! She sent my pretty pink flower ring and I love it! The presentation was beautiful as well. It came in the most adorable little purse bag and a sample of a wonderful smelling soap. The packaging itself was a gift. You can visit kathi at http://www.caretobead.blogspot.com/ . You can also check out her new Lollishop at www.lollishops.com/vintage-inspired-jewelry .

6 comments:

A day at the Cappuccino Café said...

Gail,

What a lucky girl to win such a pretty pink ring! Thanks for the links too =)

Have a magical day,
Sue

Vintage Inspired Jewelry said...

Gail, thank you so very much for featuring my shop and blog. I am thrilled that you loved your ring. Have a great day..Kathi

Anonymous said...

Very, very pretty. Love it!

Susie said...

Just beautiful!
Susie of The Polka Dot Rose

The Jeweled Postcard said...

Don't you just love her! We have become good friends and she is helping me re-vive my etsy shop! Her jewelry is so gorgeous, and so are her photos! I won the magnets and love them too!

candice

Luisa said...

bellissimo brava!!!