Thursday, January 29, 2009

Winter Whites for a Pink Friday


Its time for Pink Friday againg :) As most of you who are soooo nice to visit here know I belong to Make Mine Pink. Every friday we have a special themed shopping day. Its just the one day only. The members go out of their way to come up with brand new and really special items for these events. This week is Winter Whites. I love how clean and crisp white is. There will be some beautiful things for this weeks theme I am sure. Jewelry, linens, china, pillows, or handbags. So, tomorrow be sure to hop over to this link and check out this weeks participating vendors. Thanks :) www.makeminepink.com/pink-fridays .

2 comments:

Vintage Inspired Jewelry said...

I could just jump right In. By the way I tagged you. Check out my blog for details..Kathi

Anonymous said...

Hi Gail,

I've been super busy and have wanted to reply to your sweet comment on my blog. You are right! We do both have sleepy kitties for our studios. Yours are so cute! Your pink pillow is very pretty!

Happy Creating!
Liesel