Thursday, April 22, 2010

Celebrating Mom




By now you all know I am a very proud member of Make Mine Pink, and you probably know that each week we hold our one special day shopping event called Make Mine Pink Friday. Tomorrow is a wonderful theme: "Celebrating Mom". I know their will be so many gift giving ideas from all of the participating boutiques. I am really going to look forward to seeing everything being offered. I have seen a few sneak peaks and believe me you dont want to miss this. I have seen some beautiful tuffets, vintage linens, antique pieces, jewelry just to name a few. So if you need a special gift for your Mom, Grandmother, or maybe this is a special young ladies first Mothers day, visit us tomorrow at www.makeminepink.com/pink-friday

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS Gail! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

ImagiMeri said...

Good morning Gail,

What a lovely pair of earrings! Here's a note to everyone who follows you: I've seen Gails work up close and personal, and it's gorgeous. You would only be doing yourself a favor if you purchased her work!

Hope this works for you missy!

Love ya'
Meri

Antique-Boutique said...

I LOVE the little dress forms! They are just a darling as can be!

The earrings are gorgeous too!

You certainly have a blessed talent!