Monday, April 12, 2010

Sarah and her pretty yard.


I believe it was John Lennon who said "Life is what happens while your busy making other plans." Truer words have never been spoken for me and the last couple weeks. But I think I have myself aligned with the stars again:)

I had a petsitting job this weekend. Sarah is a very sweet dog. (who does not like having her picture taken!) She has two cats, but they would have no part of having their picture taken. She lives in a historic home neighborhood and in AZ that means beautiful green lawns, really big trees and lots of flowers. I enjoyed sitting out on the porch this weekend just listening to all of the birds. I only live 10 minutes away, but I dont have the same birds! lol Butterflies and hummingbirds too. It was just what I needed and Sarah was the perfect company.
I have been making alot of new creations for my website and Tillies Attic. I always love being able to add new products. Also, thank you all so much for the prayers and well wishes for my daughter April. She ended up being in the hospital for 9 days and having her galbladder out. With her problems with seizures and anasthesia it was an issue, but all is well now. I had little Mikey the whole time. He is so good, BUT he is four, I am not:) My internet was down a week during this too, so I have been away far too long. I hope we all have a great week. (()) gail

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh these photos are FAB Gail!!!! I am sorry to hear that your daughter had to have surgery, but I am glad they found {hopefully} what the problem is and all will be well now! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Patricia said...

No wonder you were so content at this pet sitting job. What a special garden to sit and have tea in. I'm so happy you had the chance to get so calm down time. Have a wonderful week. When do we get to see your new creations?
Hugs to April and Mikey. So glad April is recovering well.
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow...you have had some issues, haven't you???

Well, hope things settle down...have to laugh at the birdfeeders...you need squirrels to hang off those!!! LOL!!!
Susan
www.thedutchrose.blogspot.com

Marie S said...

Wow what a week! Couple of weeks I should say.
I am so glad you are feeling a bit better and so thrilled that your daughter April is on the road to recovery, what a load off of your mind right there.
Have a great week Gail.
Wonderful pictures of your vacation, LOL! Sometime a change is as good as one!!
Love and hugs.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh sweetness...you always have so much on your plate to deal with...I'm glad your daughter is doing better and I'm glad you got a minute to enjoy these beautiful sights and take these lovely photos. I send hugs and prayers that things will be easier for you. You deserve so much of the best things in life.
Love ya bunches,
shell

Susie said...

Hi Gail! Your pet sitting job seemed like a well needed retreat. I love the pic of the flowers in the wheelbarrow. I used to do that too and I just may again. Glad your daughter is feeling much better.
Pink hugs,
Susie
The Polka Dot Rose

PinkBow said...

so pretty, spring is here.

Marie said...

Love the photos, especially the last one of the rose. Gorgeous!

Antique-Boutique said...

Oh Gail, I glad your daughter is on the road to recovery. It's so painful as a parent to see our children suffer.

The photos of the yard....GORGEOUS! I hope that someday I can plant flowers and enjoy them like those. Thank you so much for sharing, made my day brighter!

Debbie
www.antique-boutique.blogspot.com
www.antique-boutique.com