Thursday, March 13, 2008

Chicago: Here we come!!!


Well, I should be packing. I have to meet a friend for drinks in an hour and I have a very early flight to Chicago.... I hate packing. I think its left over from being an airline employee for so many years. I know its going to be soooo much fun. I cant wait to meet all of the women from Make Mine Pink. Plus I am really looking forward to the Country Living Magazine seminar. I hope to come back home with lots of wonderful inspiration to get my business really going.


As I mentioned before, we are having a pink, outrageous tiarra pagent. Since we all leave today or in the morning, I am going to post the picture of mine. Its not really what I would call outrageous, but its about what I do. I love pink, make teddy bears and jewelry. So its about ME. LOL There will be great compition, this a VERY talented group of women. But its going to be fun for sure. I was suprised I was even able to make the metal frame of the tiarra. So I learned something new too. Well, I am off to pack!!!!!!!! Until next time, happy creating out there...... gail

6 comments:

Laura Lynn said...

Gail I love your tiara! I hope you have a wonderful time. Safe travels :)

Lisa McDonald said...

Gail

Love your tiara it is so cute. Hope you are having a wonderful time in Chicago.

Talk to you when you get back.

Lisa
XOXO

Anonymous said...

Gail, Your tiara is adorable! So You!

Susie/The Polka Dot Rose

Sweet Necessi-Teas said...

Gail, I loved your tiara! It was beautiful and perfect for you! I so enjoyed getting to meet you face to face!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and posting about our trip. I will have more tomorrow.

Hugs, Karen

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Gail ~
Your tiara was just as precious as can be and yes, it was so you ! I love your adorable bears !
It was fun to get to know you this weekend !
xoxo,
Lori

Deb said...

What a cute tiara.....you will be the Teddy Bear Queen! :)

Hugs,
Debbie/Cozy Cottage