Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pink Friday ~ Make room for the New


Its Pink Friday time again with the ladies of Make Mine Pink. Every friday there is a one day only themed shopping day with the participating Make Mine Pink boutiques. This friday the theme is "make room for the new." This is one you wont want to miss out on! There will be some great sales. I will be having 30 percent off of everything on my Pink Friday page. If you go to www.makeminepink.com/pink-friday you will see all of the links to everyones website. It will take you directly to their Pink Friday page for all of the great deals. So Dont foget,,, this Friday, January the 9th,,, all day! Have fun shopping! Until next time,,,, gail

2 comments:

Bella Della said...

Hi Gail!
Thanks for stopping by at BellaDella. I love, love, love to "meet" new people out here in Blogland. You have a very pretty blog- I am going to take some time to peak around.

And 6 cats???? I have a feeling we might hit that mark soon- we have our eye on another. And did I mention 3 dogs?

Have a great weekend!
Come back and say hello!

Hugs,
Kim

Gail McCormack said...

Hello Gail
I've enjoyed my visit to your blog!!
Thanks for visiting me
You have some lovely creations