Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Alice and the Tea Party






Have you seen Alice in Wonderland yet? I havent, but I will be going this friday. I am so excited, I have waited at least a year to see this movie. I am a Tim Burton fan and love the story of Alice in Wonderland (also Through the Looking Glass) but add Johnny Depp to the mix and it has to be a good thing!

I woke up the other day with an idea for an Alice in Wonderland bracelet. I like the way it turned out and I am currently working on some new pieces with an Alice theme. I have also been working on a new project that is just perfect for a posh tea party and goes with my cupcake theme. I am recycling pretty plates, glasses, candlesticks, etc., making pretty dessert or cake stands. These are the three I have done now and will add them to my website by tomorrow. I will also have some available at Tillies Attic.

I must go, I have much to work on and I am Late! Late for a very important date! Have a great week:)

5 comments:

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

I love everything you have done, it's all so pretty!!! Thanks for visiting today, always love to read the sweet comments! Blessings... Daphne

Mary Patterson said...

Sweet & neat idea, Gail - so pretty, too!
Mary Patterson
Mary's Cottage Treasures

rochambeau said...

Adore your Alice and Wonderland bracelet! And your creative new cake stands too! Also looking forward to seeing the A in W movie!
Hugs to you.
Constance

Tedi said...

Love it and each and every other thing you make too!!!
Hugs, Tedi
www.PetiteBookstore.com/blog

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

ohhh yes Johnny Depp can't hurt a movie.
Love to see the new Alice bracelet, it's a beauty and perfect to wear to a tea party.

(())