Thursday, March 4, 2010

Touch of Whimsy :)


Its time for Make Mine Pink Friday again tomorrow and what a fun theme this week. Touch of Whimsy! I love decorating with the fun of the unexpected. I love coming home and seeing my cake plate with the faux cupcakes sitting on my kitchen cabinet, and cupcake pillows on my rocking chair. Its just for fun and we all need a little fun these days. There are going to be so many fun products being offered tomorrow for this event. Ceramic rose fairy houses, even fairy dust. Altered art boxes holding luxurious soap. Vintage needle points made into magical tuffets and magical inspired jewelry. We would love to have you all visit us tomorrow. Grab some tea and fairy cakes and have a look. www.makeminepink.com/pink-friday .

1 comment:

Sierra said...

Hi Gail just wanted to stop by and say hi! I hope you are enjoying the Make Mine Pink events and that you had a lovely weekend!