Friday, March 12, 2010

You Are Invited!





Sip Wine, Savor Chocolate, Shop in Style and Socialize with Friends!

If you are one of my blogging friends and you live in the Phoenix area we are having another fun shopping event at Tillies Attic. Its this Sunday, March 14 from 12n to 4pm. Tillies Attic is located in Mesa on the SE corner of Guadalupe and Dobson. The address is 1941 W. Guadalupe #111, Mesa AZ 85202. The phone number is (480) 775-4342. There has been alot of activity at Tillies this last month. Come and see the new Antique and Vintage booth. Its just gorgeous and I have seen some really nice things, and great prices. I saw two pieces of vintage samsonite luggage in excellent condition and a vintage chenille bedspread. (sigh) There are alot of new garden items, adorable handmade Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls, and there is always a great selection of Gold Canyon Candles too. I have some new things in my pink cupcake room too. So, if you find some time on this beautiful spring Sunday, stop by and visit. We would love to meet you.

Please RSVP vmanuz@cox.net or (480) 775-4342, thank you :)

1 comment:

Haleigh @ Bardot in Blue said...

Wish I could come!

xoxo Bardot in Blie