Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkins and Spice


This weeks theme for Make Mine Pink Friday is Pumpkins and Spice. I love the fall. The colors, the smells, the weather, just everything. Be sure to visit all of the participating shops tomorrow at www.makeminepink.com/pink-friday to see what they have to offer for this one day only shopping event. There will be rich potpourri of cinnamon and spice. Holiday decorations for Halloween or Thanksgiving. Jewelry to wear to your favorite holiday events. Maybe even gorgeous vintage linens handed down through the generations for holiday traditions. I cant wait to see what everyone comes up with to help me celebrate my favorite time of the year.

(the photo is a beautiful velvet pumpkin designed and made by my friend Carol at http://www.espritdejoie.com/ )

2 comments:

Char said...

Hi Sweet Gail, I love your picture, it gives us hope for fall which is my favorite season of all. I also love roosters, beautiful, Char

Anonymous said...

ooo so pretty..