Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Presents and Christmas Trees






I have had an incredibly productive Saturday. Its a great feeling:) My Grandson Mikey and I put up my Christmas Tree. Its not very big, but I didnt have any room in my new studio/living room, so its perfect for me. I love getting out my ornaments every year and remembering where I got each one. I have some from when I was a little girl. As I am typing this now I have three cats sleeping under the tree. I have been putting a few extra little touches on my studio. I got the wood trim on the glass display case painted pink and I was given this table from my friend Kathy. I had meant to get a before picture, and of course I forgot. My sister and I painted it pink too. I have been working on my ribbon area too. Last, but not least, I have gotten two early Christmas presents from my daughter April. I got this wire dress form that is soooo cute! We found this trunk at Tillies Attic. Its an American Girl trunk and even had some clothes in it. The drawers are great for more storage.
I hope all of your holiday plans are coming together. I feel a bit overwhelmed myself, but things are coming together slowly. It helps to have the tree up:)

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your tree is BEAUTIFUL and I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the dress form!!! GORGEOUS!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lisa's Creative Home said...

Cute Christmas tree. I LOve the pink coffee table! I am almost done decorating this year but it has taken me over a week.

Susie said...

Hi Gail! I loved the trunk! What a find. And to get it with the clothes too. The dress form looks so good in your space.
Susie
The Polka Dot Rose

Georgia said...

Things are looking very nice at your house, Gail! Love the pink table!!

Hugs!
Georgia
Grandma G's

Unknown said...

Oh how pretty Gail! I love,love,love your studio. The tree is gorgeous and I just can't keep my eyes off those dress forms..lol And of course I love that pink table. Just awesome pinkie. I enjoyed my visit. Have a fun week!
xxoo
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Everything looks beautiful ! love all your pinkness (())

lisa said...

Love your tree, it's beautiful.

I know it must be lots of fun to work in your new space. I wish it were warm enough to paint outside here.

Take care and enjoy your day.

Sharon said...

Gail, OMG ... I found your blog today and I'm in love! I adore PINK and I just want to move in with you and live forever in all the pink!

Anne Reeves said...

So pretty, Gail! Enjoy these days of Christmas! xo Anne

Sierra said...

Looks like you had a lovely Christmas Gale - love all of your pictures and all of the pink!