Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Its Spring, but getting to close to Summer!




Hi all:


In Arizona spring is short, in just a few short weeks it will be 100 degrees. So we have to enjoy this time now. My guy, Jeff and I went to Southmountain Park by my house and I took some pictures. It almost always looks the same here though. I have lived here all of my life, so I am used to not having seasons, but when I talk to all of my online friends and hear about the beautiful fall leaves, the first snow, the first signs of buds coming out of the ground in spring it makes me kinda sad. There are trade off though. No digging out of snow seems like a BIG plus to me. LOL . For better or worse, its home and I am always glad to get back here when I travel; even in August.


I have found out about alot of great groups out there. I signed up with the Arizona Crafty Burrito Collective this last weekend. This is an Etsy street team group. I cant wait for the first meeting I can go to. It sounds like they are very involved with the local art and craft scene in the Phoenix area and a great outlet to sell. I have also joined mycraftivity.com as well. So lots of exciting things on the horizon for me.


Stay tuned for my new designs in jewelry. I have came up with some really original and different ideas. I am hoping to post some by this weekend. I hope to be featuring another artist next week. Have a great day, until next time.............

3 comments:

Brown Bee Studio said...

Hi Gail! I just wanted to stop by and give you some luvins! =0] I can't wait to see your new jewelry designs, and I hearted your Etsy shop too. xoxo

Unknown said...

Hi Gail! Your jewelry is gorgeous!!! I am a jewelry freak!!! I would LOVE to have you join my group! Do you have an eBay name? If you could give that to me, I will send you an invite! Thank you so much and I am so excited to meet you!

Hugs,
Amy

Deb said...

Hi Gail....your spring pictures are lovely! The landscape in Arizone is fascinating to me...so different from here in Arkansas.

Hugs,
Debbie