Sunday, April 27, 2008

Show and Tell Monday :)







Show and tell monday is always one of my favorite posts. That means my friends are making new posts as well. I get to see what everyone is doing this week. I have been soooo busy this week with trying to get my house ready to sell and work has been crazy, but I managed to get a few things finished. Thats why I love it; it would be so easy to brush off not completing anything when its gets crazy but I love participating so much I get something done.



I am also trying to come up with an absolutely WOW idea for consideration to have something published in a jewelry magazine. Normally I am never at a lack for ideas but I want this to be over the top. And as I mentioned its just been crazy this week. I hope to have something working for me by the middle of the week. Well, I cant wait to visit everyone. Until next time....



The necklace is one more of the hand built ceramic roses from Cindy at Angel Heart Designs. The Bracelet is actually more lavender and purple than the pictures shows, and this is a small tote I made from a leg of some old blue jeans. Its lined in a yellow/orange batik fabric with cats on it. I was just experimenting and just through it together.



18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gail my friend, you have been a busy girl. Your jewelry is over the top gorgeous and the jean tote is cute as a button. Have a great day at work. Talk to you later.

Lisa
XOXO

My Pink Boutique said...

Gail, I love the new tote! It's adorable. And your jewelry is beautiful!

Hugs, :)
Kimberly

Anonymous said...

Gail~ everything is gorgeous~ love the braclet ~ the clay rose pendant is just sooooooooooo pretty~S

Anonymous said...

I love your jewelry, it is so pretty and unique. The little jean bag is a very clever idea too.
Thank you for sharing.
PiNK HuGS, xoxo
Colby

Noelle Garrett Designs said...

Gail, you do such beautiful work. The tote is really cute, what a neat idea! Hope you have a great day!
Carrie
xoxo

Carol at Clutter Bug Studio said...

Gail, lovely lovely! Your jewelry is so sweet and what a cute bag!

Shabby in Pink Boutique said...

Oh my Gail! I just love your jewels... Very pretty! Have a wonderful day!
Stephanie

Patricia said...

Gail, I don't know how you do it all! The tote bag is adorable--the little girl in all of us will react to that one. Love the necklace-Cindy's roses are so beautiful. Good luck on trying to top yourself! Your work is already so well done.
Pat

Janet L Christian said...

I love everything esp the bag

Unknown said...

Beautiful Gail! Absolutely beautiful! You're jewelry is amazing. Love it all! So glad I stopped by. Have a great day!
XOXO
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

Janet L Christian said...

I love everything esp the bag

kath@retromantic antiques said...

Its all very pretty. I think the denim bag is a great idea.k

Anonymous said...

Hi Gail, Love your jean tote. It's so cute. Thanks for sharing ~ Lynn

Deb said...

Gail....love your little pocket purses and that rose pendant is just beautiful!

xo,
Debbie
Cozy Cottage Gifts and Decor

Finding Grace, Going Mobile said...

Gail,
The rose necklace appeals to that girly-girl side of me. But, the bracelet, wow, that would go with all my southwestern jewelry. You have many facets to your talent.
Theresa @ Cottage Violets

Anonymous said...

Gail, you did a fab job with your show and tell and you just 'whipped them up' this week. Geez! You amaze me!!
Hugs
Susie @ The Polka Dot Rose

Marie said...

Gail,
Your jewelry is so beautiful. Truly unique. Looks like I need to do some shopping.

Rose Petals & Blooms said...

Hello my cupcake! I love your jewelry, each piece is made to perfection! Your sweet tote is adorable too!
I sold the jewelry box today, this show and tell is becoming my favorite day! lol..
Take care sweet cheeks!
xoxxo
M